Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I love my dogs


I always wanted a dog. Growing up we had one named Muffy and she was great. When I was in Jr. High we had to get rid of her. She was sleeping under the couch, I stuck my hand under to pet her and she bit me. That was it. My dad got rid of her. I was so sad after that! So throughout my marriage I have made my husband get us dogs. Yes it is plural. We have had a few. We made a few mistakes with a couple. One I bought and thought it was a small dog. (We lived in a condo)

I took it home and my husband said "Look at it's paws! They are Huge!!" So that dog was gone. Anyways I think I have it right this time. We have Lily who is a Pekingese and Bella who is a shiffon. They are so much fun! Here is a pic with them sleeping together. Lily has come along way to let Bella in her bed. Also notice the things Bella has collected: My daughter's underwear, a naked Barbie, and my other daughter's p.j. bottoms. Crazy dog!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Fun!! I've always wanted a dog too but our house is too small!! Miss you!