Thursday, September 18, 2008

Anniversary

So out 9th Anniversary is coming up on the 16th of next month and I cannot decide what we should do. We didn't have a babysitter for 2 1/2 years while we were in Hawaii, so Matt's mom has offered to babysit for us.(Yay!!) So I am looking for fun ideas for us. I have thought about Las Vegas, Moab, Park City. I love going to new places too. I love going out of state. Any ideas?


+++++Update+++++++++
My babysitter changed her mind about babysitting! Ha Ha! I still like her:)
So now we are going down to Bryce Canyon as a family! It's all good. We will have alot of fun.
Thanks for all the ideas!!

4 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Derek and I stayed at Snowbird one year. They usually have some deal going. Look in the paper. We were able to get dinner and two lift tickets (beautiful views) and a nights stay for around $100. It should be October fest also. That is kind-of fun. The best thing about it was staying up late on the patio and just enjoy the view and fresh air.

Sovic Clan said...

I love Snowbird! The fresh air up there is the best!

Tiffany said...

Have you guys ever been to The Homestead? Its quiet and relaxing, and you can swim in the volcano and go on a horseback ride, its lots of fun and kinda just low key....

Unknown said...

I'm excited you'll be going to Vegas! I haven't been in almost 5 years. I love it. Have a blast for me too! :)