Parker was baptized on Saturday. It was so exciting and funny. We were going crazy that day trying to get things done. I had prepared the food the day before, but it still seemed like there was alot to do. This is our first child to be baptized so we were totally new to this.
I forgot towels, but luckily my neighbor had some in the back of her car. We had a huge turnout. We had friends come that we hadn't seen in a while. We have been friends with them since I was pregnant with Parker. Matt hasn't baptized anyone since his mission 10 years ago. He forgot how to place the hands and it was so funny because there were 4 guys up front telling him how to do it! Parker is our comedian and so of course he had to say something funny after it. He said " I got wet!" and held one finger up in the air. Who knows what was going through his head to make him say that with his big goofy grin, but it was funny! After we went to Tolman Park and ate and talked story with our friends and family. I am kicking myself though, I forgot our camera!
3 comments:
Congrats! It is so neat to see them go through all of that. Sorry you forgot your camera, hopefully some family got a few good ones.
I can't believe our kids are getting older... babtizm that is so exciting. Sounds like it went off with out a hitch.
Congrats your family sounds awesome.
CONGRATS! I wish we could have been there... so sorry! Tell him we are proud of him!
Post a Comment