Last night my friend Cher and I were supposed to go to our Yoga Class. I went to pick her up and her husband was running late from work. We thought we would just go workout instead since we missed our class. Then the shopping devil on my shoulder said "Hey you two could go shopping instead!" So in our workout clothes looking like WT, we went out shopping. We had alot of fun! I got the girls boots. Since we haven't been around for the winter for a couple of years, we have no winter clothes! Looks like I will be doing alot of shopping! (Sorry Matt!)
4 comments:
Love the boots. Love shopping.
Love the boots, love the haircuts, and the circus! Looks like you guys have been having way to much fun!
It looks like you have been having a lot of fun times! I still need to go to the Discovery at the Gateway...
Love it! The whole experience sounds oddly familiar......
Post a Comment