Sunday, October 5, 2008

8 Things

8 tv shows I love to watch: Prison Break, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, RW/RR Challenge, Project Runway, Shear Genius, Pushing Daisies

8 things I did yesterday: Slept in until 8:30, made breakfast for the kids, watched alot of t.v., went to Costco, watched a movie last night, went to the dinosaur museum last night, made a costume for our dog, did alot of laundry.

8 thinks I'm looking forward to: My Birthday (the 14th!), my anniversary (the 16th!), paychecks, shopping with friends, Halloween, buying UGG boots, having a day for just me and my hubby, life in general

8 things on my wish list: For everyone to have lots of money, A new Jeep Wrangler, a trip to Hawaii, a fun anniversary with Matt, for my kids to not fight while playing, for everyone I know to be happy, new purses, new clothes

8 people I'm tagging: Cynthia, Charese, Rachel, April, Rhonda, Tara, Jenny, Tiff

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I will go with you to Hawaii! That would be great, you would know your way around...perfect!

John and Charese said...

AHHH.. Thanks for the tag! :) I will see what I can do!