Matt and I celebrated our 9 year Anniversary last Thursday on the 16th. We dropped the kids off at his mom's on Friday and went to dinner at the Macaroni Grill, went and saw a Movie, and then stayed at the Crystal Inn. The next morning we were able to sleep in until 10:30! That never happens!! It was so much fun! I love Matt so much. Here are 9 things I love about him!
1-He loves me unconditionally
2-He never gets mad (which can be annoying sometimes:)
3-He never has a mean thing to say about anyone
4-He is a very hard worker to support our family
5-He supports me in everything new I want to try
6-He is a amazing father
7-He gets hotter and hotter as he gets older:)
8-I love watching him play Basketball, he still has game-and I love him in his warm ups:)
9-He wants to grow old with me!
3 comments:
Wow that is crazy, I was there when you were married!! Happy Belated Anniversary! You guys are awesome!
Geez, I feel like a terrible friend. I did not realize you had an anniversary. Happy Anny!
That is SO sweet! Congratulations on 9 fabulous years!!
Post a Comment