
Well today I turn 29!! One more year and I am 30! Scary! I still think I am 19! It's crazy! I had such a great day. My kids were whispering in the morning that it was my birthday and I got alot of hugs and kisses. Parker told me that we could do whatever I wanted today. That is huge for him to say because he whines, complains and mopes around the house if he can't play after school. Matt brought me home flowers, and 6 different perfumes from Victoria Secrets. The kids gave me a little clip light to hook onto my books when I read at night so I don't bug Matt. We went to a pumpkin patch and chose our pumpkins to carve. Later we went to dinner with my best friend Cher and her family at a great restaurant and then we went to the yogurt shop for dessert. It really doesn't get much better than this!!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Melissa!
Happy B-day!
However, thanks for the reminder. I think that we should have a huge 30th party next year for everyone. What do ya think?
We totally should! We should have a big 30 year old cruise!! Just girls!!
Happy Birthday... I knew our birthdays were close. I am so inviting myself for a 30 bash next year!!!
Happy Birthday beautiful mama!! Count me in for next year too!! When is the card thing this week? I miss you! Happy you had a good birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! I just turned 29 too and it sure seems strange huh!! Anyway, glad to ehar you had a great day!
How are you soooo tan with all that snow? Glad you had a super birthday and I'm still 24 years old. Haha
I'm glad you had a good birthday! I can't wait to see you on Wednesday. And thanks for coming Thursday. I love ya!
Post a Comment