Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Leaves












I have been dying to go up in the mountains and see the fall leaves and get some pictures. Matt tells me to go outside and look at the mountain and that is the same:) Not!! So yesterday I told everyone that I had a surprise and to dress warm. We went up to Mueller Park and roasted Hot dogs, and smores. It was alot of fun, but very cold. It took us a few minutes to gather up things for the fire, but Matt got it going pretty fast. We had a great time being up there and seeing the leaves, playing football, and eating. I hadn't realized how much I had missed seeing the leaves change!

8 comments:

Macon Family said...

Look at all the fun things to do and go see in Utah-awesome!

Laura and Ryan said...

How fun!!! Your family is so cute. Congrats on 9 years! :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It has been so long since I have had a yummy fire roasted smore!
Your kids must have loved that!

Took said...

What fun pics! I sure miss Utah with pics like that. Congrats on 9 years!

love,
took

Anonymous said...

Thats so fun. You are a great Mom.

John and Charese said...

SO FUN! If you would have waited any longer the leaves would be covered in snow!
Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

It looks like so much fun! We had our last camping trip a couple of weeks ago and I'm so sad. I love camping. We'll have to go together next year. The kids would have a blast.

About Us said...

Those leaves are beautiful! I may have to wrangle the boys and go up and do something like that.