Thursday, August 14, 2008

Woo Hoo I got a job!!


Look out all you crazy drivers! you are looking at the new Reading Elementary Crossing guard! Yes you read that right. I am now a Crossing Guard! I am really excited to do it because it will give me some play money, and I can still be with my kids! Oakley will get to go with me, and Parker and Taylor will be in school! I am stoked~!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yipee!! I've thought about doing that too! lol. Let me know how it goes - you may be talking to a future crossing guard! ;)

Anonymous said...

good luck! hopefully they dont give you the busiest block with all the impatient drivers.....

Macon Family said...

Sweet, those orange vests are hot!!!

Took said...

Sweet! Can I borrow your orange highlighter vest one day! OH and the flag!

love ya!

Tiffany said...

Awesome!! I wouldn't mind doing that either!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

YIPEE for Shoe money!!!