My friend Jen did this on her page and since I am bored out of my mind, I think I will do it:)
Below are questions I have to answer and post onto my blog. Then I have to choose 7 fellow Brilliant Bloggers and pass this award along!
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Matt
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Lip Gloss
F. Favorite color? Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H. Hometown? Magna, UT
I. Indulgence? Shopping
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 3 or 5 with the dogs, or 6 with Matt:)
L. Life isn’t complete without? people to love
M. Marriage date? October 16, 1999
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother 1 half sister
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Small dark places
Q. Quotes? "It's all good"
R. Reasons to smile? Family
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I am terrified of being alone
V. Vegetable? Squash
W. Worst habits? Shopping? :)
X X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Eggplant Parm. at Olive Garden
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra
7 Brilliant Bloggers I am passing this along to:
1:Charise
2:Tiff
3:Angie
4:April
5:Jenny
6:Kristy
7:Rachel
2 comments:
Hey you were married almost one year after Derek and me! Cool.
I will take your challenge!!!!
Thanks for the tag! I will have to do it sometime soon! I am glad the boys are enjoying some free time. I sure can't wait for them to get HOME! AHHH!
Post a Comment