Crazy things going on with us this week-
Matt- Just got home late Saturday night. Had the biggest smile on his face in the bishop's office on Sunday when he realized his wife was getting a calling and not him. (Thanks babe) Working all day and then at night from 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. Getting back to the gym.
Melissa-Starting a kickboxing class today at the gym! Having a end of summer Olympics with all the neighborhood kids. Training for cross walk job:) Going to dinner and card swap with my girls!
Parker- Got a HUGE Fat Lip yesterday. Signed up for Jr. Jazz. Is so glad his dad is home so he is not the only boy. Read a Tree house book in 2 days! Got a post card from his new teacher at school.
Taylor- Signed up for dance classes. Is glad her dad is home. Went swimming at friend's pool. Hasn't thrown any fits this week:) Wants to do a fashion show every night for her dad.
Oakley- Signed up for dance classes. Surprised her dad with her huge fits!! (Look what you missed babe!) Is excited to go to the park today!
Lily-(our dog) had her stitches removed today from getting fixed. Cried the whole way to the vet because she thinks she is going back for more surgery. Is trying harder to tolerate our puppy.
Bella-(our puppy) hasn't pooped and peed as much on my wood floors! Good girl! Had learned not to jump on Lily or you might get the smack down! Has gotten fluffier!
6 comments:
Crazy week! I guess that means you are really a mom, cause now your the cross walk lady :)
You crazy chick! You are keeping super busy!!!
Enjoy your school year!!
Hi-ya!!
Wow I thought I was busy!! I am sure it is worth every minute of the craziness!! What are Moms for anyway!!
You gotta be one of the hottest cross walk ladies I have ever seen!
You're a busy girl! BTW, I had a ton of fun last night! You looked so good! I loved your hair. :)
SO FUN! Isn't it nice to have our hubby's back!? I am loving it! Tell the kids GOOD LUCK in school. I bet your excited to have a little break... relax a little!
Post a Comment