Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Little things that make you smile:)

So today we registered Oakley for preschool. She will be going two days a week and she is so excited! We did a little school shopping in the afternoon and tonight I started going through all the clothes we have bought. First off, I can't believe how many clothes I bought them. Here I was thinking that I needed to do a little more shopping for them. Forget that!! Anyways, so tonight the girls wanted to try on some of the clothes we had bought. Pretty soon we had a full on fashion show with a runway! It was so much fun. Parker even got into it for a few minutes. He tried on a Nike hoodie and threw me the peace sign and said "What's up Homie?". Cool, so I am a homie now. I love my kids so much. It was so much fun to see them having fun trying on clothes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like me... I always shop the year before, and when I pull all the new stuff out I am totally shocked at how much I have. It's sorta like christmas. Good luck with pre-school... does that mean all your kids are in some form of SCHOOL. Good for you and a little sad (maybe?).

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love seeing where all of my money is spent and I like to see the clothes look nice and crisp before they get holes and spill spots!
Kaitlynd is way more into the fashion show than the boys will every be. Kids are so funny!