Today I am running around crazy trying to get out of the house and get to church to setup and do my sharing time. I run out to the kids who are already in the car and realize my car it tilting. Not one, but two flat tires down to the rim on the passenger side. Really??Really, Really??
Well I will just have to take Matt's work truck. Only thing is it is full of all the crap we ripped out of the basement. Not tied down. So help me!! I drove it a whole 2 miles per hour to church so that nothing would fall out. We made it there and back without dropping anything:)
As I am doing my sharing time, I am trying really hard to concentrate. My head is pounding. I call a few kids the wrong names.
No wheels to drive, no birthday party at my Mother-In-Laws which I was so looking forward to going to. Catch up on gossip, eat amazing food, hang with awesome people. What's not to love?
While all this is going on, my kids managed to eat 4 boxes of Samoa Girl Scout Cookies, and 1 box of Thin Mints. The ONLY box of thin mints that I ordered!! I told them to start running before I could catch them. :P
I know that tomorrow will be an amazing day. Right?
7 comments:
OH GIRL! I am so sorry! You are so strong! I would have lost it by now! Pulling my hair out! Sorry it was such a crazy weekend! It will get better. I hope you and Matt have a fabulous vacation planned for the two of you, or at least a vacation just for YOU! you need it! CALL ME! Let's get together!
Oh Boy. Eeee, the Girl Scout cookies! That would tick me right off, that bites (haha).
I hope you have a better week.
Sorry about the terrible weekend! Hopefully the next will be better:) We missed seeing you yesterday too!
Girlie...I am so sorry! What a horrible couple of days.
But if anyone can look at the brightside of things it is you. You did make it to church and back right :-)
Love ya girlie. I will be praying for a better week!
sounds like you deserve a stress free week! I'll send good thoughts your way.
Hey give me your address, I will send you my box of thin mints- I'm not going to eat them.
(Stupid Diet!)
Barb
Aww Barbara!!! What a true friend you are!!! My diet says "no" to thin mints also. I should stick with it. But dang girl!! Thank you for the offer! A true friend shares their Thin Mints:)
Post a Comment