Monday, March 8, 2010

Favorite Weekend so far

I



I know I posted about my lame weekend, but I am so over it! Everything has worked out just fine. Now I am focusing on the fun weekend I had with Matt.

A week ago I was able to fly out to Houston and spend a FABULOUS weekend with Matt. We went out to eat WAY too much, saw movies without the kids, and rented a car and took a road-trip to Louisiana!!!

Can I just say I LOVE the south!?! I love the wrap around porches, the big leaf porch fans, I feel like I am on the set for "Gone with the Wind" or "Sweet Home Alabama." Check out Lake Charles, Louisiana. That is where we went and I fell in love with the little town!!!

I wanted to go on a Swamp Cruise to see a Gator, but we had to go further south and we had already drove for a few hours. Next time:)

I just want to say how much I love Matt. I won't write down all the sweet things he did for me, ( I promised it would not show up on FB or my blog:), but the guy really is the sweetest. I will say he bought me roses and gave them to me when I arrived at the airport. Such a sweet guy!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Of course he brought you roses. You look HOT, girl!
Thanks for telling me I can sew. I almost died of happiness all over again. How about another Sconecutter night?

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Awwww, he is so sweet. :)
That makes me so happy for you!

I would love to go South, how fun!

Tiffany said...

You are SO HOTT!! I've never been South... Sounds fun!