Parker shouldn't feel bad about being in a skirt cuz he can sure DANCE! And the whole skirt blowing in the breeze at the end (your girls) is a little racy.
You guys crack me up!! So cute! Will you show Parker?
Only you would notice the skirt blowing:) If you thought that was racy, you should have seen the Chippendale's one I made:) Oh the joys of being a stay at home mom.
Parker did see. Ya, umm, he didn't dig it like I did:)
4 comments:
Parker shouldn't feel bad about being in a skirt cuz he can sure DANCE!
And the whole skirt blowing in the breeze at the end (your girls) is a little racy.
You guys crack me up!! So cute! Will you show Parker?
Oh dear Emily,
Only you would notice the skirt blowing:) If you thought that was racy, you should have seen the Chippendale's one I made:) Oh the joys of being a stay at home mom.
Parker did see. Ya, umm, he didn't dig it like I did:)
I love these! The one you sent us the other day was awesome! Thanks for the pick-us-up!:)
SO freaking funny! Matt....Hahahahah!
Post a Comment