Friday, April 3, 2009

My can do away with list!

Here are a few things I think I could do away with......

1. My Wii Fit saying "OH" when I get on it.
2. The snow in the spring.
3. Everyone in my family having skinny Mii's on the Wii except me:)
4. While sweeping, catching a ball of fluffy dog hair in my mouth from the dogs.
5. Having to watch the Jazz 4-5 times a week. I like them but come on!!
6. Being excited to watch Grey's and then have it end up being a re-run so I HAVE to watch the Jazz again in my room! Come on!
7. Being rushed down the line at Cafe Rio!
8. Kids pooping in the pool, just gross! And then having lifeguards not evict everyone out while they clean it up!
9. Laundry, scrubbing floors, scrubbing toilets and tubs......
10. Did I mention snow????
11. My husband having to work! I would love the millions of dollars to just come off our trees in the backyard and get to spend 24/7 with him. I really do like him that much:)
12. Sick kids. I just feel so bad for them, and I really don't like cleaning up throw-up.

But really, life is pretty dang fabulous if this is all I can come up with:)

6 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I totally agree! Your life is Fab!
If only we could talk back to the Wii and say "Shut up"! LOL

Hey, what are you thinking for our 30th? Who else would want to come?

Jacki said...

I might do something with you guys for the big 30. I'm a 2009 girl too! Although I know a bit earlier than Jenny. When is your b-day Melissa?

Jacki said...

I will have a six month old, so don't count on a big party night for me. LOL. But it would be fun! And we are only a week apart. I'm October 7th. Go 30!!

John and Charese said...

SOUNDS GOOD! I agree~

Tiffany said...

I think your life is totally FAB! But I agree....

The Peterson Family said...

Oh #7 just kills me! I complain about that every week when we go there! The lunch rush is a joke there!!!