Monday, February 16, 2009
What a Man!
I just had to post about what a great guy Matt is. I started a small kitchen renovation while Matt was out of town, and poor guy it has turned into a BIG one! I found beautiful Mosaic Tile on KSL that a guy had used on a job and had 4 boxes of left overs. They were only $35.00 for the 4 boxes which is a steal!!! I hurried and called Matt and he went and picked them up right after work. Then he said in order to do the back splash we had to do the counter tops (YAY!) so we went to Sutherlands and scored a great deal on Granite Tiles. My Aunt called us and gave us her Appliances because she was getting new ones and we were really excited because ours are SO old. So Matt has been working non stop on our kitchen. The tile is laid, some of the back splash is going up, the appliances are installed and as we speak he is putting in our new sink and faucet. Seriously the guy is amazing! He does such a great job on everything that he works on! I am so grateful for him! Somehow I will have to figure out a way to let him know how grateful I am..... maybe Jazz tickets:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, I think we all know what he is going to want....you know in a show of your appreciation!!!
WOW~ how exciting! Can't wait to see it all!
I have been thinking about your kitchen! Make sure you post pictures of your new kitchen, we would love to see it!
Without no complaining?! What a man!! Can you send him my way! I would love some granite counter tops! Can't wait to see the pics!
Ha! i TOTALLY LOVE KIDS :)
Post a Comment