Oakley says some pretty funny things. Here is one she said to her dad the other night. She is sick and was coughing. She came in our room to his side of the bed (thank goodness!) and told him she needed medicine. He dragged himself out of bed and took her into the kitchen.
Matt starts picking up the medicine....
Oakley:"Not that one"
Oakley:"Not that one either Dad!"
He finally grabs the right one and stares at it..
Oakley:"Daddy, I'm 4."
I could hear the whole conversation in our room and just cracked up. How sad is it that she had to tell him which medicine and how old she is so that he gave her the right amount. She cracks me up!
2 comments:
That is too cute! I have a 4 year old also and he cracks me up. They start to act like they are so grown up. It is hilarious.
i love listening to my kids talk to Marty..and about all ther wild stories they make up.
Post a Comment