Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Times!


Yesterday I met up with my girls for lunch. We all went to Jr. High and High School together, some as far back as Elem. We try and go every month, although the Holidays made it hard to get together. I am so glad that we have all stayed friends throughout the years. It is so fun to see everyone, and even more fun to see people who haven't come before! I love that Kristy and Ang keep us all going! I love these girls! I love that we can reminisce about the old days and catch up on what we are up to these days. I love that some of us weren't friends in school but now have become friends from going to the Girl's Outings! True Good Friends are so hard to find and I am so grateful that I have all these girl's in my life! I know I am a better person because of their friendship! Love ya girls!!!!

(Jenny I swear we will get you down here one day:) We miss you!)

6 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Oh, I so wish I could have come. I am so sad now.
I will be up in April for a couple of days....So plan on something!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE my friends!!! I wish we could all get together once a week..... If only...!

Anonymous said...

I love you too Melissa.....we always have fun catching up!

Macon Family said...

That sounds like so much fun to go monthly and with long-time pals, glad you are able to meet up together!

The Peterson Family said...

I missed you guys! Can't wait for the next one!

April said...

I bet it was a blast. Wish I could have been laughing with you girls.