My friend Emily posted this video and it really had an effect on me today. I often get caught up in being too busy. I work, do homework, clean the house, cook, do laundry, run the kids around, shop....the list goes on and on. How many times do I slow down and just enjoy the moment? How often do I look around at my surrounding and enjoy everything around me? No matter what your beliefs are, we all can believe in taking the time to make memories. Little snapshots that we will never want to forget. I know I want that with my family. I never want to forget what I have been blessed with.
3 comments:
Nice!! It makes me want to go play in the rain, if only the rain wasn't so freaking cold. Its easy to forget to slow down and remember what matters most. I think most mommies are guilty of that, I know I am!!
I pray everyday that I will be able to appreciate the small things.
Love the video.
I think about this talk all the time! I love the video they made with it! It is one of my favorites! I try and think about it when I am so busy and frustrated. It is so important to focus on the things that matter most! Thanks for sharing!
BTW, Happy birthday today!
Post a Comment