Sunday, October 30, 2011

I can do hard things

Here is goes. Day 1 of my kick-off to a healthier, happier, well balanced me. Thanks Paige for telling me about it:)

What is it you ask?
Here is what you need to accomplish each day for 8 weeks.

1. Exercise 45 mins a day.
2. Drink 8 glasses of water.
3. Eat 2 servings each of fruits and vegetables.
4. Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
5. No sugars/white flour.
6. No soda, fast food, or junk food.
7. No eating after 8.
8. Write in your journal every day.(blogging:)
9. 15 mins of uplifting reading or scripture study.
10. Complete an act of service or random act of kindness.

Why do I love the challenge even though it goes through Halloween, Thanksgiving, and ends right before Christmas? Because it will make me a better person inside and out. And I get one free day a week:)

Check it out if you would like to at 8weekstoabetteryou.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

This seems so intimidating!! But we can both do hard things!!! So are you using your blog as your journal??

Sovic Clan said...

Yes I use my blog as my journal. I might use my weight loss one to post what I eat each day to keep track:)

R.Napua K-C said...

I love it Melissa! This will help me :)