Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Boy/Girl Party. I am too young for that!!






Parker is in 6th grade this year and turned 11 last Friday. Say what??
When did my little home skillet grow up to be old enough to have a boy/girl party?
Just plain crazy sauce I tell you. Parker had his close peeps over for a movie night. Hot dogs were on the menu straight from the fire pit. It was pretty funny to watch all the kids interact. They boys talked alot more to the girls than I remember boys doing when I was his age. His "girlfriend" Katie was there and is so cute! Cracks me up to even type that he has one:) We brought out a mattress that we were getting rid of, set up some chairs, and watched a movie under the stars. We served popcorn buckets with a box of candy. They seemed to have a really great time. Matt and I enjoyed every minute getting to watch Parker that night. He really is such a great kid. He works hard at school. He is so responsible. He rarely ever complains about anything. I really have enjoyed watching him grow up:)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like they had fun!! I can't believe he is that old either!! Crazy stuff!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

First of all....I am crazy jealous of your big GREEN yard!!! Just wait until you see mine.

BOY/GIRL party...say what? How funny. Dylan is going to have a boy/girl party this year...but he is six! Most of his friends are girls....so cute!

Happy Birthday Parker!!!

Paige Nicolle said...

I love it! Looks like they had so much fun!