How sad is it that my last post was about the end of the year!?! I fail at writing on my blog:)
We have had a great summer! We stayed up in Logan with Matt for a few days(we missed you Jenny and family),we had season passes to Classic Fun Center where we spent many days. We went to Cowabunga Bay, Boondocks, and played with friends. I started a new job at American Airlines. This summer has just flown by with lots of fun and exciting things happening!
Oakley is now in 2nd grade. She has one of Taylor's previous teachers and she is excited to have her friend Maddy in her class again. She is still not a morning person and struggled to get up this morning, but I think in a few weeks she will be able to get up easier. (Let's hope and pray!!!!)
Taylor is in 4th grade. She has a great teacher this year also. She doesn't have her two closest friends in her class with her this year so it will be interesting to watch her make new friends in her class. She was our most excited child about school starting! She could not wait!! I think it's because she is excited to see all the boys in her grade:) Yes, she is SO into boys!! We even had the conversation about shaving legs. I had to tell her she has a few years before that nightmare will start!
Parker, Parker, Parker. What to say about my 6th grader? He is my easiest child. He just plays everything cool. He has a teacher who is young and pretty which Matt and I found very funny since Parker picked her as his teacher this year. He has 3 out of 4 of his closest friends in his class. He said he hopes this year his teacher won't get irritated at him for being quiet like his last teacher did:) It's in the genes! And we all know not mine!!
I have loved the summer with my kids, buy I am glad they are now back in school. I love seeing them learn new things.
4 comments:
Your kids just seem to get cuter and cuter!!
Holy cow....they grow way to fast. It is not fair.
Congrats on your job! I had no idea.
I miss you guys so much.
Come on down!!!!
We need to talk about your plans!!
Got to love back to school! Ok not really cause it just means these kiddos are another year older! What a fun time in life though, always an adventure!
Post a Comment