Oakley was spoiled on her birthday, and the whole weekend! I made Hello Kitty pops for her class. She had not one, but 2 birthday cakes. My favorite was the kit kat cake. Super easy to make!!! She loves Justin Bieber (although she will never admit it in front of her brother). Our family spoiled her like crazy! Some of my favorite things about Oakley are: she is so loving, she likes to sleep in like her mommy, she always gives hugs and tells us she loves us all the time. She is a great kid! She had a friend birthday party at the pool and we were so excited that Matt was in town for her birthday!!
Parker and Taylor were also excited to finish up school and start their summer break. I can't believe that next year I will have a 2nd, 4th, and 6th grader. Ack! I am feeling like I should be old!
June has been a great month for us. Lots of change, lots of running around. I love all the exciting things that are in store for our family!!
2 comments:
Who is she? She looks familiar! That is an awesome birthday present!!
Happy Birthday Miss.Oakley!
She is so adorable....how could you not spoil her rotten!?
Post a Comment