.jpg)

The day after I got home from Orlando Oakley had an all day field trip to the Zoo! Yay right? Not so......
It was POURING RAIN all day! The poor littles were freezing! We spent alot of time inside the buildings looking at the monkeys. Man, they are stinky:)
I think we bought out all the hot chocolate at the concession stands!
My best friend's husband is the manager there and Oakley kept asking "Can we please go to Mark's office?"
That's all he wants in there...a crapload of Kindergärtner's:)
We made the most out of the day though, and it was so cute to see how excited the kids were to ride on the bus!!!
I will do anything to hang out with that little munchkin!
8 comments:
So is Mark better than any other exhibit at the zoo? :)
Trooper mom. That's one of the things I love about you.
You are such an awesome mome!
Cute pics!
You are an awesome mommy!
Melissa, You are absolutely Gorgeous, I love your hair long! I so need to get on the exercise wagon, I want to be a HOT momma like you! You are such a great mom, I need to come and spend time with you so it will rub off onto me!!!!
WOW what fun you have been having! Jealous, little me. Glad you got to go have fun in Orlando, and the zoo!
We all know that you snuck on the bus just to go to the Zoo!
Those monkeys....get you every time!
Post a Comment