Thursday, May 20, 2010

Orlando getaway!!






Over Mother's Day weekend I was able to use Matt's miles and fly out to Orlando where he was working. My M-I-L, F-I-L, and B-I-L were so great to take the kids for me!!

Matt had only one day off that week, but we were able to spend that one day at Disneyworld!! We had previously done the "Give a Day, Get a Day" deal for free tickets, so Matt and I used ours. We tried to see all the parks in one day (not the smartest idea:), but we had a great time being together. Ahh the joys of choosing the rides without the little's imput!

One night after work, we drove to Coco beach. It's no Hawaii beach, but it was still beautiful. I love the warm weather and palm trees and still wonder what I am doing back in Utah:)

I am so grateful that I was able to do a little getaway with Matt. I am also so grateful for Matt's awesome family who took in my kids:)!!! Yay for getaways!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yes! Yay for getaways.

The beach is more beautiful because you don't live there. That's why you live in Utah. Plus sconecutter + Emilies = awesome.

You and Matt are so cute together.

Barbara said...

You just can't compare any beach to the beaches in Hawaii! There is no comparison!! Looks like you had a fun time!

Tiffany said...

Oh how jealous I am!! I'm happy you got a little getaway!!

Just me and my girls said...

I am glad you and Matt got some well deserved alone time! You look great!