Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Tay







Isn't she awesome?! Her picture with her softball buddy reminds me of my friend Cher and I. We played together for a few years and then she moved. Even though we didn't live by each other, we still kept playing even through High School:)We LOVE softball! Good times. I love that Tay loves softball! She has a great swing, and loves to play with Cher's daughter Madison. I am so glad they are able to play on the same team each season. Tay just finished up spring ball and I am so proud of her! She is a great teammate who loves to sing the cheer songs with her team. I can often hear her getting the team started on a new song! She cracks me up with some of the cheers! Love ya Tay!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That's some crazy circle of life business!! You could say it's come "full swing", right?
GO TAY! Besides being pretty much "Derron Williams" out there, she LOOKS super cute with her bobble head helmet! LOVE HER!

Paige Sovic said...

Awe! Love her!

Tiffany said...

Awe SO cute!!!