My cute little Taylor had her birthday on the 24th of January and she was baptized on the 30th. We were so glad that Matt was able to be in town for a week to get it done:) Taylor really enjoyed the week of her birthday and baptism. We had alot of great friends and family make it out which is always nice. Here are 8 things I love about Tay.....
1. She is very compassionate to others.
2. She has AMAZING hair.
3. She has big beautiful eyes.
4. Her giggle is contagious.
5. She is a great big sister.
6. She is incredibly smart.
7. She loves to give hugs.
8. I love her sense of fashion. (sometimes it's awesome, and sometimes it's pretty funny)
5 comments:
Baptisms are one of my favorite family events. She is just so beautiful! (And who's that hot mama in the white blouse standing behind her with Matt?)
Beautiful. I have always thought her hair was amazing, too! Congrats, Tay. So sorry we missed it.
congrats Taylor
Yay congrats Taylor!! Yes she has amazing hair!! For sure!
Awww, she is so sweet. Congratulations Taylor, what a great day!
Post a Comment