Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Need I say more??

-Kids Zumba lessons for Tay
-Scouts for Parker
-Basketball practice and games for Parker
-Girl Scouts for Tay
-Dance lessons for Oakley
-Sign-ups for Softball for Tay
-Ear Infection for Parker
-Dance lessons again for Oakley
-Activity Days for Tay
-Sign-ups for Swimming Lessons for Oakley
-Entertain a bunch of Kindergartener's at my house for a few hours:)
-Tues and Thurs work in the Kindergarten class
-Homework for 3 children ALL week ( I swear it is homework for me, not the kids!)
-Valentines to make for 75 children in my kids 3 classes
-Finish up Valentines for Primary (75 children plus 20 Adults)
-Plan a Sharing Time for Sunday
-Lunch with two of my besties
-Workout at the gym???
-Tanning (give me some slack, I need some alone time:)
-Body wrap 3 times a week (because I again need some alone time:)
-Pick up the hubby from the airport for his 2 day stay at our house.
-Take the hubby back to the airport for his 1 month long trip. ( I get to visit him out there. Yay!)
-Celebrate Aunt's Birthday and Dad's Birthday.
-Make a Family Tree for 4th grader.
-Make a clay Manatee for the 2nd grader.

Who says stay at home mom's don't work? :) Bless all you mom's out there that do this and work! I admire all you do!!!!

5 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Yup, I feel totally insane too! I am so sick of B-ball...and I feel terrible about it! AND soccer is right around the corner! Aaaahhhh!

Emily said...

Yay for alone time!!! You forgot to throw in the hair coloring for two besties. Sorry to add!

Tiffany said...

Oh man!! I need to come up with sharing time for Sunday too! I don't nearly have as much as you do.... Good luck! And I'm happy to see alone time on there!

Anonymous said...

yes, you forgot one more thing....BREATHE! miss ya

Unknown said...

Seriously, Melissa! You are OVER the top. I'm with you--I feel like I'm way busier and more overworked than when I worked, and a normal week is enough to kill me--forget adding in Valentine's. And I didn't have to do it for the whole ward, like you did! It's amazing all you do, and do with Matt out of town. You RULE.