Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dear Bishop

Dear Bishop,

Thank you for the very "anonymous" letter you sent me in the mail today. I liked how you put the church address on the envelope. It could be from anyone, right? I also like how you wrapped our family picture in a blank piece of paper. My favorite part though is how you colored my hair in the picture bright/hot pink! You are a clever man!

It is SO on like Donkey Kong!

From,
Your favorite Primary Presidency Member, Melissa.

P.S. Hopefully you are not a blog reader. That will help me get you without you even knowing~!!!!

4 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

You cause trouble everywhere you go!! LOL
Funny...it was your bish? Funny.

Tiffany said...

Ha ha that is hilarious!

Emily said...

It is ON like Donkey Kong? You have all the right sayings. So fun last night. I mean, this morning.

I'll email you that picture of the Bish.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

ok, this is not fair. YOU MUST TELL!!! ARG!