Monday, November 30, 2009

Things I am thankful for!

This last weekend gave me alot of time to look around, reflect, and enjoy the things I am thankful for. Here are a few for your enjoyment:)
1. My wonderful/hot/sweet hubby
2. My children and the laughter they bring into our house.
3. My family. We had Thanksgiving at our house this year, and it was so much fun to have them all come out.
4. Vehicles. I don't do wagons very well.
5. Family time. We spent the day as a family on Saturday before Matt left out of town, and it was so much fun!
6. Good friends. I had brunch with two dear/sweet/freaking hilarious friends. I love those girls!
7. Sugar Free Hot Cocoa. Thank you Swiss Miss. My butt also thanks you for not making it so big with the whole sugar free thing:)
8. My husband's job. Great company, steady paycheck. We are blessed!
9. Black Friday Shopping with a newbie. Yes, she survived! We had a blast and didn't take it seriously. We just had fun, and got a few great things for our families.
10. Black Sweater UGG boots. No, I don't have them. But I am thankful for my hubby who WILL remember that I mentioned that I want them for Christmas. I will even take the knock-off's! Thanks babe:P

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

YOU! I love you girlie and all your spunk. You make me want to have fun, no matter what I am doing...and I love that! XO