Thank you for taking the time today to visit our family. My hubby Matt really wished that he could have been here for your visit (so do I)!
Thank you for running around the house so the dogs could get their exercise. They have been slacking with the cold weather.
Thank you for helping me get the couch moved. I have been wondering what is under there that needs to be cleaned. I appreciate you running under there twice so that I could lift it up and hold it in the air for the dogs to chase you. Thank you also for running around my legs while holding up the couch. I forgot how loud I can scream.
I did appreciate all the excitement you brought to the house today, but I think we are done with you and your friends visiting for the year. (Including 2010).
Please feel free to tell your friends that they are welcome to visit my friend Emily up the street. Her children love to find you and your friends in their boots that are located in the garage. Please tell Emily I said "Hello"!
R.I.P. little mouse #2
The Sovic Family
4 comments:
Ahh yes..it must be a relative of Stuart Little that visited me last year.
You are too funny you did a great story telling!
I really am LOL-ing!! I LOVE you, you are awesome!!
Ahhhhhhh, ICK! I would DIE! You are pretty brave I must say...I would not have gone looking for them!
Did you squish #2? Time for a few traps!!!!
I MISS YOU!
Too funny! That's the best way ever to tell a mouse story!!
Post a Comment