


(This post is for you Jen:)
Matt had mentioned that he wanted to spend more time with the kids when he is in town, so we thought it would be great to start Dad/Kid nights. So Oakley started off. She choose to go bowling, and being the sweet girl she is, she let Taylor come too! Matt bought them pretzels and drinks, and after bowling, he took them to the arcade there to play games. They won tickets and came home with a little stuffed animal each. They were so excited when they came home. They love their dad and jump at any chance to do things with him. I love that he is such a great dad to want to spend one on one time with them. Parker is so excited for his turn. I am sure there will be a Jazz game involved!!
5 comments:
What a sweet daddy!
We've just started doing these, too! Matt sounds like the kind of fun they can't get enough of. You picked a good daddy for your kids!!
Derek does this with the kids too. It is so funny to see what they choose to do.
Dylan just wants to go for a walk, Ethan wants to play chess and Kaitlynd is the one that wants go out on the town!!
I am sure Matt is enjoying all of the fun too! So cute!
P.S. I am glad you got my message!! LOL
That's a great idea...cute!
Post a Comment