Mindi was our ever so fabulous driver! Crazy girl drove all the way down without letting us give her a break! We had a great time lounging at the pool, getting dressed up and going to dinner, and shopping! I had such an amazing time with the girls, and really enjoyed our 2 A.M. chats. Mindi won big with a $250.00 pay out the night before we came home! What a way to go out!! I love my girls and all the memories we made and I hope we will continue to make many more!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Vegas Preview!!
A few friends from WAY back in the day, and myself, decided to do a Girl's Trip to Vegas. We all turn 30 within a month of each other, and we each have unique friendships with each other from different times in our lives. We all go back starting in Elem, and until the present. We may have not been in each other's lives all the time throughout the years, but there is a friendship that has stayed the same between all of us. It's as if we talk everyday! Super fabulous girls, I must say:) So our families/hubby's/work were so great to let us take off for a 4 day road trip!

New Moon Street!! Right by the temple!
Look at my face....I am so spent! But it was SO worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This makes me want to just sit and go through pictures of our trip for hours remembering how freaking fun that was!
Miss you already! It sucks to live so far away.
Looks like fun, I am jealous!:)
I dream of trips like this. LUCKY!! Looks like so much fun!
I want to go back, was that just an awesome dream that I had..?
So lucky. It looks like you all had a well deserved great time.
I soooooo wanted to go with you! I am so glad you had a blst and go Mindi for winning all that cash.
Post a Comment