Matt bought me some jewelry in Hawaii for my birthday and our anniversary, and I really felt like my best present was to have him home on Sunday, so I told him not to get me anything else. I was spoiled from friends and family and really just wanted him. He was so cute and sent me the most beautiful bouquet of roses on our Anniversary! What a guy! He also writes the cutest cards, so that also made my day. Our 10 years have flown by, and I look forward to many more years with him!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday/Anniversary! Wow! It is a big year for you! 30 and 10! Those are big milestones!! Glad your hubby was able to make it home!
So you've been married 1/3 of your life!! So COOLIO...
You make having a 30th birthday seem like the best ever! 'Cuz it was!
Freaking cute! Congratulations!
You had the best week ever.... I'm SO SO happy it was good!!!
Awwww, you too are so cute together! I am so happy for ya!!
OK....times up! We need another update! Hopefully some pics of the Jazz game????Love ya!
Post a Comment