First off, he wonders because I am outside chatting with all the neighbor's all the time. I can't keep my trap shut. I love my neighbor's, and I love to talk. (Surprise!)Second-The weather is freaking cold!! I like my warmth! Third-Because I am a HERMIT!! J/K, but my neighbor's are starting to think so. I will admit, I do hide away a little bit when Matt is out of town, but not enough to worry about me:)
Let me tell you though.....we stay plenty busy around here. This last week we had cheerleading, 2 softball games, basketball practice, scouts, girl scouts, primary practice at the church, The Enchanted Woods, and play dates. So yes, my neighbors.....you may not see me, but it is because I am running all over the place:)
2 comments:
Craziness. That is what it is. You are crazy...I think they have reason to worry. Laugh out Loud!
I look for you every time I drive by, and yes, since it's gotten colder I NEVER see you. Thus, I must break down and come visit teach you!!
p.s. I totally hermitize. All the time. Or I'm running around CRAZY too.
Post a Comment