Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Thoughts....Happy Thoughts.....Happy Thoughts

I am going to try real hard to have alot of happy thoughts over the next month. We dropped off Matt at the airport early this morning. A month in England is a hard one for me to swallow. He's a great guy which makes it easy to miss him right away! So here come the Happy thoughts!

Hugs, sunny days, swimming, camping, playing games with the family, dragonfly's, butterfly kisses, summer breeze, fireworks, children laughing, lunch with the girl's, sweedish fish (thanks Emily!), shopping, good books, family.

What are your Happy Thoughts right now? Feel free to leave me a comment!! I love to know what everyone's Happy Thoughts are!!!

4 comments:

Took said...

this may sound a bit clique and grown-upish, but I take it as a happy thought that in this economy your wonderful husband is able to provide for his family. you are a strong woman, hang in there.

love ya.

Emily said...

Here's a happy thought:
1. Come over and hang out.
2. The kids are having such a great time that they want to stay.
3. I have big kid babysitters (now THATS a happy thought!)
4. We go to lunch or a movie, just because we can!

More happy thoughts: you have friends a phone call away who love you, sunsets, and sweet "I love you's" from your beautiful children (it's especially a happy thought when they've been less than perfect). I'll think of more. Thanks for the exercise!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

My happy thought is:

YOU! I am so thankful for my friends! I hope that you are able to spend time with friends and get REAL busy! Time flies when you are busy!

Maybe we should meet in Ogden for a day!

Anonymous said...

My happy little thought is Skype. You can still see each other! Yea!

P.S. If you need anything, let me know! Seriously!