Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Aww what a fabulous day! I was spoiled with cards from the kids! Taylor's class made their Mother's a cookbook with their own recipes in it. Taylor's recipe was wheat bread. Here is her recipe: 7 cups of wheat. Heat up the wheat and you will have bread. How cute is that? She also gave me a pretty card with flowers she colored on it. Parker gave me a card that said I was the best cook and so nice to him:) All 3 of the kids also gave me a card after church with a magnet that had their picture on it. I also got 2 pair of exercise outfits, a pair of shorts and a planter with flowers. Matt was so great! He made breakfast, lunch and dinner and let me take a Sunday nap! Doesn't get much better that this:)!!!

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Sound like we had a similar day. Derek did a great job cooking and taking care of the kids. I love those Sunday naps, they get me through the week.

I did not hear from Tami? So now I am trying to figure out who she is. Our Ward is so transient and I only know the people that have lived here forever....O.K. and I keep to myself at church!LOL

Emily said...

I'm going to have to try her recipe for the bread. Thanks!