Monday, May 18, 2009

Kitchen Remodel



Here are a couple of pics of our kitchen. It is almost done, Yay!!! We started out with blue swirl Formica counter tops, flower wallpaper, orange cabinets, a creamy yellow sink, and all different colors of appliances. We put in granite tile counter tops, a new sink and fixture, newer appliances that my aunt gave us, and we stained the cabinets, stripped and painted the walls and put in Mosaic tile back splash and new outlets. We are going to stain our bay window, and put in new flooring. I am so grateful for Matt and all his hard work! He has been so awesome to help me get it done! The pics don't do it justice! I am so glad that he knows how to do so many different things!! Thanks babe!


6 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

WoW! That looks SO good. BEAUTIFUL.

I am super impressed. The cabinets look so good.

DROOOL....I love it. You must be so much happier cooking in there!

Emily said...

It's true, the pics don't do it justice... I've seen it myself and it's bee-you-tiful!

John and Charese said...

WOW IT LOOKS GREAT! love it!

Tiffany said...

I want to see it!!! Super jealous, it's super nice.... It's BEAUTIFUL!!

Laura and Ryan said...

Beautiful! Thank goodness for our handyman husbands huh?!

April said...

Whahoo! I would love to see before pictures!