Friday, March 6, 2009

Flashback Friday!

My Flashback pic is from last year when we moved back to Utah. We went to Gardner Village so Matt could take pics of my brother Matthew and his wife (fiance at the time) Rachel for their engagement pics. My parents were there too so of course my dad made Matt and I get our pic taken too:) Surprise!!

I love Matt so much! He is such a great father, husband, and friend. I am so glad to be married to him! He keeps life fun! Love ya babe! (as if he reads this:))))

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I know. I put some of the sweetest stuff in my posts...do you think he reads it...NO.
Oh, well. We know we love them! Right.

Barbara said...

Hey,
How are you guys? I heard from Tara and Tiff you had moved back here. We all got released last October from YW. It has actually been nice. Lots more time! I can't believe how big your kids are! Did Tara tell you we are expecting our 3rd! We should all get together for dinner or something!