
9 years ago yesterday, I gave birth to that hottie. Believe it or not, she came out very tan and with a ton of dark brown hair. Matt looked at her, then at me and said she wasn't his:) Poor girl had jaundice (hence the tan) and I had lots of dark hair as a baby. She was our little monkey and we were so glad to have her.
Here are 9 things I love about this girl:
1-She has the most beautiful smile that lights up her face.
2-She will play pretend with her sister for hours!
3-She is so compassionate. She never wants anyone to be sad. I have seen her comforting friends with her arm around them, trying to make them feel better.
4-She has a crazy sense of humor. She makes us laugh with the craziness that comes out of her mouth.
5-I never have to ask her to do her homework. It is always done right after school.
6-She loves to help cook.
7-She has an amazing voice.
8-She loves to shop just like her mom:)
9-She loves her family.
Tay- we are so glad to have you in our family. I couldn't imagine life without you!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Taylor!
She is so beautiful and smart!
She is the sweetest!!! Happy Birthday to sweet Taylor. You should be one proud mama.
She seriously a beautiful girl. And she is all those wonderful things you described because you've let her be all that and more! Go Tay!
Happy Birthday Taylor!! She is so sweet!!
Happy Birthday Taylor!
She looks just like you. She sounds like a sweet little girl! I hope mine turns out that sweet. Right now she is in the terrible two's begining the terrible three's!
This is Taylor-
I read all those nice comments.
When i read all those comments I said to myself, man those guys rock! Thank you so much for those awesome comments.
Love,
Taylor.!
Oh man! She's cute!! She looks a lot like you!
Post a Comment