Biggest Purchase:
All the items to finish our downstairs including our carpet:) But it was SO worth it!
Favorite Movie: Alison in Wonderland, Eclipse,
Funniest Movie: Despicable Me
Worst Movie: Repo Men-HORRIBLE!!
Favorite Celebrity: Sandra Bullock
Least Favorite Celebrity: Lady Gaga-NASTY
Guilty Pleasure(s):
Hot Chocolate, reading, lunch with my girls, sleeping in
Sickest Moment:
All the squishy dog poop I cleaned up that was wet from the sprinklers.
Saddest Moment:
Loosing a couple of people that were too young to move on from this life.
Achievements: Learning to really love cooking, finishing the basement,moving everyone into new rooms a week before Christmas.
2010 "Firsts": Having all 3 kids in school all day, road trip without my hubby for over 10 hours of driving, surviving a year of having Matt gone more than he ever has and making our relationship stronger than it has ever been:)
Lessons Learned:
Using my time wisely, saying "no" instead of trying to be a people pleaser.
2010 in 1 word: Exciting
2011 will be:
AMAZING!
Hopes for next year:
Financial freedom, more family trips, great health for my family, a healthy new niece.
4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
You had a very Busy 2010! I am glad you were able to get your basement finished! I liked seeing all the things you wrote!
I didn't know you finished your basement! I need the tour!!!
This post was a fabulous idea.
It was a good year.
I agree, LADY Gag-me...that is what I call her!
Post a Comment