Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Family Time

What do you do when it's raining outside? Skip your idea of going to a corn maze and pumpkin patch and instead go bowling, eat doughnuts and chocolate milk, and decorate pumpkins.

My little bro and his wife with their soon to be baby are moving out of state, so we are trying to spend as much time as we can together:) I am going to miss that kid, but I am so excited for all the new things they will get to see and do!















Liked-Seeing my mom happy. She has been sick for a long time and today was a really good day for her.
Didn't like- Matt missing out on the fun:(

4 comments:

The Peterson Family said...

Such fun! But I agree with you, sad that your hubby had to miss out! I hate when my hubby misses out on our family fun too! Cute Pumpkins!!!

Heather said...

Your daughter looks just like you in that first picture! Such cute pumpkins! What a fun event before he moves!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Those pumpkins are so cute. I am so glad you had a good day with your family.
Where is Matt (your brother)going?

Sovic Clan said...

He is going back East for training for a new job, and then they move to Texas for 6 months until they find a permanent spot for him.