Saturday, October 16, 2010

11 Amazing Years


Today marks the 11th Anniversary for Matt and I. It's scary to think that it has been that long, because it sure seems to have flown by. I love everything about Matt. He is one amazing guy that I am in awe with at how I landed him. It's crazy to think that a night of dragging Utah's Infamous State Street hooked me up with that guy! Yes, you read that right! I met a returned missionary on State St!! Brahaha!! He has given me everything I could have ever wanted and so much more. Here's to at least 60 more fab years together babe!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Aw, he's way lucky he landed YOU draggin State Street!!! You guys make a great couple. Here's to another 60 years, or eternity, or whatev.... ! Love you Melissa.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

You guys are amazing together! I love that he makes you so happy! :)

Kandis said...

Congrats! 11 years is awesome.

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! That is awesome you met on State! LOL!!

Laura and Ryan said...

Aahh! Congratulations! It's always nice to hear a success story!

Tiffany said...

I was there!!!! I'm happy you found your match, no matter how you found him!