School is back in session and we couldn't be any happier! The kids have had a great summer with alot of adventures, but they are ready to go back!
Parker is going into 4th grade. I was trying to help him pick out his clothes last night and mentioned that he should wear a certain pair of shorts that are "cute". Parker set me straight by telling me, "Mom, I don't want to be cute! I want to look COOL!" My bad!
Taylor is in 2nd grade. She is so excited that her classroom is upstairs! I guess that's how you know you have it made when you are upstairs!!
Oakley is starting Kindergarten and couldn't be more ready. This girl was made for school! She loves the excitement that going to school for the first time brings. She will going in the afternoon. If she had is her way, she would go all day!
4 comments:
I watched the last photo being taken! You are so fast at posting! Who do your kids have for teachers?
What a bunch of cuties!
You and I need to blog more! I started feeling bad for not visiting yours more often and come to find out you haven't posted!!!!!
they look so "cool". So, what are you going to do now with all that alone time? hahahha
Its so hard to believe that all your kids are in school and mine still has five years till her first day. What the? I am waaaay behind!
Post a Comment