Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yay!! It's my 100th Post!!!!

Wow! I can't believe that I have posted 100 times! Too crazy!

What better way to honor my 100th post than to post on some exciting news!!


Matt's brother Shane is getting married!!!! Shane is the youngest boy in Matt's family. When Matt and I got married Shane was still in High School. I think he was a sophomore. He used to crack me up and he still does! He hung out with a little group of guys that thought they were so cool, (hee hee didn't we all!! ). But he really was. He used to bleach his hair and I would call him Slim Shady (the rapper Eminem) because he looked alot like him. We have always had a love/hate relationship. We love to give each other alot of crap. He likes to put hot sauce in my food at restaurants while I am in the bathroom. We like to "dare" each other to eat spicy/hot food. He and Matt are the most alike out of the boys in the family. They both are obsessed with Basketball, although Shane likes the wrong team (Lakers). He is just alot of fun!! He has always been such a great uncle to my kids. He has sacrificed his bed many times for them to jump on, he takes my girls to the store and buys them treats, he's just a great guy.


Now his Fiance on the other hand...... just kidding Paige!!! She is awesome. When I first met her I thought she was drop dead gorgeous, and then I wondered what she was doing with Shane. J/P. She has a great laugh, gorgeous eyes, funny sense of humor, she's just great! She fits in with all us crazies!! I didn't have a sister growing up, but I did have Matt's sister for awhile until she passed away. It has just been Matt's mom and I since then and we are so excited to add Paige!!! She already feels like a sister to me and I am so glad that Shane is lucky enough to be marrying her!


So congrats to the happy couple! I am so excited for the both of you and can't wait to see you two married in November!!

2 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

Yeah for wonderful in-laws! Isn't it great having another family you fit in just perfectly?!

Emily said...

Wow, 100! So cool.... and I wanna have Paige for a sis in law- she sounds awesome! It sounds like you guys know how to have you some fun! Yeah!