Can I just say that I love camping? I love when the weather gets warm and we are able to get out and go camping!! Love it, love it! I totally hated it as a kid though. I thought it was boring, that it was gross to smell like a camp fire (still not too fond of that one), I didn't like sleeping on the hard ground. Now I think it is so much fun!
This last week we were able to go down to Manti with Matt and his co-worker and their family and camp while the guys worked on the Temple. We had a blast! We went to a craft fair where the kids got marshmallow shooters, we went to the Manti Pageant, we ate funnel cake, we played and played in a lake, we did potlucks dinners, it was just so much fun! I love that my kids are younger and still like to go places with us! We also have my niece staying with us and she loved it too! All in all it was just a real good time~!
4 comments:
Hey, I hung out with Sister Cannon tonight at the park!
She is hilarious. I can see why you love her so much!!
Happy Camping!
Thanks for the invite! :) glad you had fun without us!
Now you are making me want to camp with you!!
That lake you mentioned in Manti is a fun little lake! We used to go boating down there. Very small and very dirty water. But those are the funnest lakes ever!
Post a Comment