Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Tay!!!

My little Tay turned 7 today! We had a family party on Tuesday before Matt left for Tonga, and she had her friend party today! We went to a little Tea House and had a Tea Party. I took pics at our house, but of course I left the camera at home so no pics at the Tea Party except with my cell phone. Happy Birthday Taylor! I love you!!!





Click to play Tays Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

John and Charese said...

Looks like fun! Hope she had a great day. Happy birthday Taylor!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!

Man, Melissa, you are getting old!!
LOL....so am I, so don't feel bad!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I must tell you that it makes my day to see comments from you on my blog! We really need to get together soon.
J