Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sledding with the 4 wheeler

Dad is getting them tied on
Just about ready
Starting up

Here they come

Here they are



Hold on!!

No hands, crazy kid!
There they go!
We are so lucky to have the mountain right by us! We have a trail that is 2 houses up from us where we like to go 4 wheeling. Matt has been waiting for enough snow to take the kids on their sled with the 4 wheeler. Thanks to yesterday's snow, we had plenty! The kids had alot of fun! I am so glad they have such a fun dad!~































3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

That looks like a blast. What kind of sled are you using. I have a plastic one. I wonder if it would work?
We will have to take out Grandpas 4 wheeler over the Christmas break!!

Sovic Clan said...

Our sled is a two person plastic one with handles on the side. We got it at Costco. I was afraid it would break!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had so much fun!