Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenny!! Ya Hot Mama!!


Happy Birthday Jenny!! I have great memories with Jenny!! I have known her since Jr.High. We used to have such good times hanging at her house, watching her brother throw bowling balls off the roof!! We were working together when she met her cute husband Derek! And I was able to see what a gorgeous bride she made the day she married him!!! Love ya girl! Plan on us going out big for our 30th next year!!!!

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I wish I would have chosen a better picture for everyone to post!!! LOL

Thank you so much. You are a hot mama too. I can't wait to party big time next year!!!!!!!!

John and Charese said...

Congrats on the new job.. you will have to share with me what it is?! Love the reasons, why you will miss the old. :)